Wow! What an honor to be nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award not once, but twice! Thank you again to Author S for both nominations.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and add a link to his/her blog.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers and share a link to each website. Be sure to let them each know.
- Share seven fun facts about yourself.
- I’ve always been an early bird. (If I wasn’t, I suppose my horse would get a little grumpy with me!) Anyway, I like to be up early to see the sunrise–I don’t want to miss out on the prettiest part of the day.
- Even though I enjoy being with people, I am definitely an introvert. I value by downtime that I can spend by myself and use to catch up on life.
- Despite this blog being centered on clean eating, there will always be a special place in my heart for cake. 🙂 I find that in moderation, a little sugar here and there is totally okay.
- One of my hobbies is working on my truck. I have a 1994 Chevy Silverado named Charlotte. My two favorite things about Charlotte are the cassette tape player and the fact that she’s bright teal.
- Throughout school, I’ve studied quite a bit of Spanish. I plan to keep taking classes in college next year and hope to be fluent someday.
- I am a proud Wisconsinite, so I love the Badgers, cheese, and snow!
- Even though I’m a huge fan of snow and winter, fall is by far my favorite season. I love everything about it from the leaves, crisp air, apples, pumpkins, and everything else.